Sunday 7 October 2012

There's nothing quite like a deadline...

I have a deadline to meet.

I have a stall coming up in a month's time - my first official stall at a pre-Christmas ticket-only Ladies Night.  So I was looking through the things I have made and thinking, hmmm, I don't really have much stock do I?

So it began.  Last Wednesday I set myself a goal of producing one creation a day so that I will at least have something to sell on the night!

I think I am a couple of items ahead at the moment, meaning that I can go away for the weekend next weekend and not have to worry about that deadline.

I *thought* that having a deadline might put a dent in my creativity/passion.  But it hasn't.  It means I'm even more excited about the things I'm making.  It has given me something to aim for and my brain and creativity have gone into overdrive <grin>.

I'll be blogging pictures shortly.

Onward...






No comments:

Post a Comment