Sunday 21 September 2014

Slouch bags galore!


I adore slouch bags!

They can be made in any fabric and have just the right amount of slouchiness.  I taught myself how to make these.  Quite straightforward when you know how!

This William Morris slouch bag was made from preloved curtain fabric - I loved the use of blue and green together.




It is lined with a preloved teal coloured sheet.  With an internal pocket, of course!





Then I decided to make one from fur.  It's a very touchy feely bag which is currently residing in Germany :)




The bag was lined with faux cheetah(?) print fur - Growwwwwl!




With an internal pocket.  This is such a cuddly bag!




Damson cord was used for the next bag.  I have a thing about cord.




The bag was lined with preloved curtain fabric which tones beautifully with the cord.  I added a ribbon tie to this one rather than a popper.  Adds a bit of extra oomph.
 
 


And then there's the ever popular Sanderson slouch bag.  Made from preloved curtains making it extra sturdy.  Had to make sure that the pattern was central on this one.




The bag was lined with silk from a preloved throw.  And a Sanderson pocket added, of course!




Which one is your favourite?

Next...


1 comment:

  1. I like the furry one with the animal print. Perfect style bag!

    ReplyDelete