Monday 7 May 2012

Shower curtain or shower cap?

I don't like throwing fabric out if I can imagine a use for it. 

So I've been keeping a wonderful shower curtain which has the cutest rubber ducks on it with bubbles.

When I was asked to make a mop/mob/shower cap or two I knew immediately what I was going to use:



I've made these caps before as costumes (pictures to follow), but this is a deluxe version LOL!

It's lined with cream cotton and will fit any sized head.







I'm not convinced how shower proof it is as that was the reason we took it down in the first place, but I still think it looks cute!




2 comments:

  1. Cute idea for a duck baby shower! We are having mom to be wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for a duck baby shower! We are having mom to be wear it!

    ReplyDelete