Sunday, 20 May 2012

A complete set of pyjamas!

You may remember a while back that I made some pyjama bottoms for my daughter by cutting out around her existing PJs.

Well, I'm pleased to report that my daughter now has a complete set of pyjamas through the same method!

I cut it out larger than I needed and longer too as she doesn't like getting a cold back at night.  Problem solved!

I was going to hem the top normally but decided to bind it with satin bias instead.

She is very toasty in them!

*Note to self*
Only use bias binding on 'flat' fabric, not 'bouncy' fabric as it doesn't seem to sit properly.
Either that or finish it off entirely by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment