Tuesday 19 February 2013

Floral spring time skirt

Have you ever spotted some fabric that you fell in love with straight away?

Yep?  Me too!

I discovered some gorgeous spring flower fabric and bought two metres of it straight away.  I didn't have a single clue about what I was going to do with it at the time, mind you!

But over time it became apparent.

A skirt with a frill at the bottom!

Why did I choose to make that in particular?

Hmmmm.  Well, it just seemed 'right'.

So here it is...



One of the things I like about making clothes is that you can make them precisely how you like - you are not tied to any particular design or colour.  You can be creative and make it up as you go along :)

The skirt has a side zip (easy enough to incorporate) and a frill along the bottom.



I can't wait to wear it when it gets a bit warmer!!

Next...


1 comment: