Sunday 6 November 2011

Curtains and Amy Butler bags

Curtains, curtains, curtains - what do you do with yours when you decide to have a new colour scheme in your room?

Well, here's what's been happening in my house...

...another bag <grin>


 
I used a pattern from Amy Butler's Style Stitches book and I absolutely love it!  The bag itself is huuuuuuuuge!  I'm probably going to be using it for days out, beach trips, shopping trips - you name it, I'll be using it!

It's fully lined and interfaced making it very solid so much so that it even stands up on its own when not attended.



I especially loved the design detail on the sides pockets which are enormous too!  I'm thinking I could stash my sunglasses (in their case!) in here...



The interior is rather fabulous too - there are pockets galore for sandy footwear, umbrellas (if you're British!), water bottles - oh, absolutely everything you could possibly need!!


I just love making bags out of preloved fabric!


Happy days!!



3 comments: